Friday, September 21, 2007

We sent a Western Union today

We were sending a western union today to Cancun. I go to the same Wal-Mart every Friday with my boy to do this. I always bring my expired license and they always accept it. (Yes i know i should get my license renewed, but ill continue) This asshole decides that today is the day that hes going to give me beef. He looks at my ID for 2 seconds and says "sorry, for over 2000 dollars we cannot accept this ID." I got so pissed. He almost fucked up payday for our company. Luckily, my friend was there and he had his ID so he went to the same guy. This asshole double checks his ID, and this time has nothing to say. This guy really got on my nerves though. Just because his job sucks he felt it was necessary to give us shit on a Friday. I wouldn't want to work at Wal-Mart on payday, especially in the Bank section? WTF? Who knows what kind of variety of people he deals with on a daily basis. I will tell you this though, hes lucky he didn't get knocked out. In the end though he ended up costing us 20 more minutes. Congratulations ASSHOLE! Next time ill bring my passport for your ass. (I still wont have my ID renewed).

Share : Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email !

No comments: